Rowan Tri-Brid™ Improved Universal Engine Support System - Tri-Brid Adjustable Epoxy Chock
Get a QuoteIn Stock - Discounted Pricing - Truckload PricingCall: 1.800.231.2908
The Tri-Brid™ Epoxy Chock System is a universal machine support system, meaning it will fit a machine base that is machined flat and true, or in combination with a pourable epoxy chock can be used with worn fretted surfaces, or "waffle" bottoms.
The top plate is made of a strong epoxy composite and precision machined to match the steel sole plate. Infinite adjustment over the range of ±.028 inches is accomplished by precision tapered surfaces. Both the epoxy chock material (when used), as well as the Tri-Brid™ composite material provides heat insulation to reduce thermal humping of the machine being supported.
- WILL FIT ANY MODEL ENGINE FRAME
- NO MACHINING OF BASE REQUIRED FITS
- WAFFLE BOTTOM OR FRETTED STEEL
- SHIMLESS ADJUSTABILITY +/- .026" PROVEN
- IN OVER 12 YEARS OF SERVICE
- EXCELLENT HEAT INSULATION
- STEEL SOLE PLATE WITH GROUT LOCK PROFILE
- 2 BUILT IN JACK SCREWS FOR ALIGNMENT
Recommended as a machinery support system for large:
- Reciprocating gas engine
- Gas turbines
- Paper machines
- Marine engines
- Coupled machinery trains
- Motor driven equipment
- Independent vertical adjustment at each anchor bolt
- Excellent heat barrier – can be used up to 300° F.
- Vertical adjustment capability of .056" (+.028")
- Resistant to lubricating oils and cooling water
- Design provides a 2" air gap under machine base for better cooling
- Unique steel sole plate edge detail enhances bond to epoxy grout.
- Allows for thermal growth of the machine
- Excellent vibration absorption combined with precision alignment
- Can be used with non-machined or badly worn machinery bases (even a cast waffle bottom)
See Full Specification Sheet
> Tri-Brid Adjustable Epoxy Chock