Get a QuoteIn Stock - Discounted Pricing - Truckload PricingCall: 1.800.231.2908
Flowable structural-repair concrete with integral corrosion inhibitor
MasterEmaco® S466CI is a rheoplastic, pourable, shrinkage-compensated repair concrete. It has a unique formulation that provides excellent bond, resistance to sulfates and chlorides, high electrical resistivity, low permeability, high-compressive strengths, and protection from corrosion.
Approximately 0.43 ft3 (0.012 m3), which will cover approximately 5.0 ft2 (0.46 m2) at a 1" (25 mm) depth before waste.
55 lb (25 kg) multi-wall bags 3,300 lb (1,500 kg) bulk bags available by special order
18 months when properly stored
Store in unopened containers at 60 to 80° F (16 to 27° C) in clean, dry conditions.
Where to Use - APPLICATION
Horizontal and formed vertical or overhead concrete repairs
Bridges, parking garages, and tunnels
Piers, navigation locks, dams, sea walls, and other marine structures
How to Apply - Surface Preparation
1. Perform surface preparation in compliance with ICRI Technical Guideline No. 03730 “Guide for Surface Preparation for the Repair of Deteriorated Concrete Resulting from Reinforcing Steel Corrosion.”
2. Remove all unsound or delaminated concrete, providing a minimum of 1/4" (6 mm) substrate profile and 3/4" (19 mm) clearance behind corroded reinforcing steel.
3. Sawcut the perimeter of the area being repaired to a minimum depth of 1" (25 mm) to prevent feather edges. Do not cut the reinforcement.
4. After removal of concrete but before placement, mechanically abrade the concrete surface to remove all bond-inhibiting materials and to provide additional mechanical bond. Do not use a method of surface preparation that will fracture the concrete. Verify the absence of microcracking or bruising in accordance with ICRI Guideline No. 03732.
5. Unless a bonding agent will be used, presoak the prepared concrete surface to a saturated surface-dry (SSD) condition.
Features - Benefits
Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor - Suitable for exterior applications
One component - Easy mixing and handling
Low permeability - Resists moisture and chloride intrusion
Freeze/thaw and sulfate resistant - Creates durable repairs
Abrasion resistant - Excellent protection from vehicular traffic
Excellent workability - High slump and good pumpability for formed applications
Shrinkage compensated - Reduces stress at the bondline
MasterEmaco® S466CI Full Documentation
MasterEmaco® S466CI is also known as: S 466 CI and masteremaco s 466.
> MasterEmaco® S466CI (Formerly: Emaco S66)