Masterflow 668B Chock Grout Epoxy
Get a QuoteIn Stock - Discounted Pricing - Truckload PricingCall: 1.800.231.2908
Chock grout for mounting equipment
Masterflow 668B chock grout is a high-performance, three component, flowable, modified epoxy resin-based grout for applications where conventional epoxy grouts cannot be used. It can be placed 1 to 3 in. (25 to 76mm) thick on a base pour directly to the concrete or steel to steel.
- Can conform to worn or irregular surfaces
- Excellent physical properties at high temperatures
- Low creep characteristics through a wide temperature range
- Mat be incorporated as a replacement for metal chocks
- Can be placed 1 to 3 inches (25 to 76mm) thick between foundation concrete and steel or steel to steel
Where to Use Masterflow 668B
- Reciprocating gas compressors
- Steam and gas turbines
- Machinery requiring precision grouting
- Heavy equipment
How to Apply Masterflow 668B
(See Specifications Documentation)
ChemRex recommends that the user request the services of a local representative for a pre-job conference to plan the installation.
See Full Specifications Documentation
Masterflow 668B Chock Grout is also known as: ITW philadelphia black, chockfast red grout, chockfast, itw chockfast, chockfast red, Masterflow 668b, chock grout, chockfast red epoxy grout, Masterflow 668, chockfast gray, ITW Chock Compound, chockfast orange, basf 668B, chock fast black, orange chockfast, chockfast red epoxy, chockfast black, and carter-waters chock compound.
> Masterflow 668B Chock Grout