MasterEmaco® T430 - Repair Strength Mortar with Extended Working Time
Get a QuoteIn Stock - Discounted Pricing - Truckload PricingCall: 1.800.231.2908
MasterEmaco® T430 repair mortar is a one-component high-performance cementitious product. It produces high early strengths at a wide range of temperatures and can be placed into service for standard rubber-tire traffic in as little as 6 hours. MasterEmaco® T430 is specially suited for hot-weather applications when an extended working time is required.
One 55 lb (25 kg) bag of MasterEmaco® T430 mixed with the required water will cover approximately 9.6 ft2 (0.9 m2) at a 1/2" (13 mm) thickness or approximately 0.40 ft3 (0.011 m3). With an extension of 55% aggregate, 3/8" in size, the yield is approximately 0.58 ft3 (0.016 m3).
For estimating purposes, 46 bags of MasterEmaco® T430 plus 1,380 lbs of clean, coarse 3/8" SSD aggregate yields approximately 1 yd3 (60 bags of MasterEmaco® T430 repair mortar plus 820 kg of 9.5 mm SSD aggregate yields approximately 1 m3).
55 lb (25 kg) multi-wall bags 3,300 lb (1,500 kg) bulk bags available by special order
6 months when properly stored
Store in unopened containers in a clean, dry area between 45 and 90° F (7 and 32° C).
Where to Use
- Concrete floor repairs
- Full-depth slab repairs
- Concrete pavement-joint repairs
- Heavy industrial repairs
- Horizontal patching
- Formed vertical repairs requiring minimal downtime or quick coating
- Parking structure decks and ramps
- Highway repairs
- Wastewater-treatment facilities
- Truck docks
How to Apply - Surface Preparation
Perform surface preparation in compliance with ICRI Technical Guideline No. 03730 “Guide for Surface Preparation for the Repair of Deteriorated Concrete Resulting from Reinforcing Steel Corrosion.”
Remove all unsound or delaminated concrete, providing a minimum of 1/4" (6 mm) substrate profile and 3/4" (19 mm) clearance behind corroded reinforcing steel.
Sawcut the perimeter of the area being repaired to a minimum depth of 1" (25 mm) to prevent feather edges. Do not cut the reinforcement.
After removal of concrete but before placement, mechanically abrade the concrete surface to remove all bond-inhibiting materials and to provide additional mechanical bond. Do not use a method of surface preparation that will fracture the concrete. Verify the absence of microcracking or bruising in accordance with ICRI Guideline No. 03732.
Unless a bonding agent will be used, presoak the prepared concrete surface to a saturated surface-dry (SSD) condition.
- Fast curing Will accept an epoxy coating within 6 hours
- Wide temperature application range Reduces dependency on weather (20 to 100° F [-7 to 38° C])
- One component Just add water and mix
- Rapid high early strength Rapidly returns repaired areas to service (1,000 psi [7 MPa] in 3 hours)
- Excellent bond No bonding agent required
- Resistant to damage caused by Usable in most environments freeze/thaw cycles
- Ample working time for a rapid repair mortar Helps ensure proper placement
- Extendable up to 55% by weight for Economical repairs deep patches
MasterEmaco® T430 Full Documentation
Formerly known as: emaco t430
> MasterEmaco® T430 (Formerly: Emaco T-430)