Rowan Resins 427
ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout represents the continued evolution of grout technology building on over four decades of continuous improvement in polymer and aggregate technology.
ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout combines high-temperature performance and crack resistance with outstanding flow characteristics and versatility of fill rates.
- High early and seven day strengths
- Superior physical properties at high temperatures
- Excellent bearing area and flow
- Variable fill ratio for the optimum mix of flowability, bearing area and economics on a project by project basis
- Good chemical resistance
Where to Use ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout
- Precision alignment of machinery, compressors and prime movers in the gas transmission and other industries
- Foundations under crusher ball mills, slab tables and other equipment in the steel industry
- The pulp and paper, chemical processing, mining and power industries for a wide variety of applications
- Applications requiring fast turnaround with high early and seven day compressive strengths
How to Apply ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout
Consult the ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout Installation Bulletin or the product bag for details on the installation of ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout.
ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout can be used for deep pours. When pour thickness exceeds 6 inches (152mm), use of steel rebar is recommended. See Installation Bulletin on expansion joint and reinforcement bar suggestions.
With ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout’s unique variable fill ratio, minimum pour thickness can be as low as ½ in. (13mm) in many applications. When utilizing only three bags of aggregate, ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout achieves flow rates better than many hi-flow epoxy grouts while maintaining excellent bearing area.
Robt. L. Rowan & Assoc., Inc. recommends that the user request the services of the local representative for a pre-job conference to plan the installation.
For Best Performance
- ROWAN RESINS 427 epoxy grout is a three-component epoxy grout formulated for industrial and professional use only and must be kept out of the reach of children. These products contain chemicals, which may be potentially HARMFUL to your health if not stored and used properly. Observing all precautions, which are found on material safety data sheets and product labels, can significantly reduce hazards. Please read this literature carefully before using
- Always use a head box when placing less than 1” (25mm) depths.
- Do not thin with solvents.
- Substrate temperature must be greater than 50°F (10°C).
- Cold material will exhibit decreased flowability, and reduced strength development.
- Do not alter the resin/hardener proportions.
- Make certain the most current version of this data guide is being used; call Customer Service (1-800-231-2908) to verify the most current version.