Concresive Paste LPL - Concrete bonding adhesive with long pot life
Concresive® Paste LPL is a twocomponent 100% solids nonsag epoxy adhesive. It is used for vertical and overhead bonding and patching applications and for anchoring.
Smooth surfaces: 12 ft2/gallon (0.29 m2/L)
Rough surfaces: 6 ft2/gallon (0.15 m2/L)
Coverage rates assume a thickness of 1/8" (3 mm). Coverage rates are approximate. Actual coverage rate will depend on texture and porosity of concrete and application method employed.
1 gallon (3.8 L) units
3 gallon (11.4 L) units
2 years when properly stored
Store unopened at temperatures between 50 and 90° F (10 and 32° C) in a clean, dry area.
Where to Use - APPLICATION
- Pinning loose or broken masonry
- Bonding rigid materials like metal, concrete, stone
- Bonding flexible materials like plastics, foam, rubber
- Fairing uneven surfaces, filling gaps and joints
- Bonding fresh to existing concrete
- Grouting bolts, dowels, and rebar into concrete, stone, and masonry
- As a rigid, pick-proof security sealant use
- Horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces
- Interior or exterior
How to Apply - Surface Preparation
Substrate may be dry or damp, although dry surfaces product optimum results. New concrete must be fully cured (28 day minimum).
Remove grease, wax, oil contaminants, and curing compounds by scrubbing with an industrial-grade detergent or a degreasing compound. Follow with mechanical cleaning (refer to ASTM D 4258). Remove weak, contaminated, or deteriorated concrete by shotblasting, bushhammering, gritblasting, scarifying, or other suitable mechanical means.
Remove dirt, grease, and oil with a suitable industrial-grade cleaning-and-degreasing compound (SSPC-SP-1). Remove rust and mill scale by gritblasting. Blast steel to white metal. Follow gritblasting with vacuuming or oil-free dry-air blast (refer to SSPC-SP-10 or NACE-2).
Concresive Paste LPL Full Documentation